1. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever you have to say after the movie.
2. The next time you and your buddies joke about armed women in combat, take a poll to see which of you successfully aim at the toilet bowl.
3. If the truth hurts, ask us those ego-sensitive questions on your payday.
4. Please don’t drive when you’re not driving.
5. The next time you joke about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused by rubbernecking at miniskirts.
6. If only women gossip, how do you and your buddies keep track of “who’s easy?!?!”
7. Stop telling us that most male actors are gay: WE DON’T CARE!!!
8. Start parting and combing your hair to one side early in life: You’ll never see the island coming.
9. Your contributions to your child should go above and beyond that chromosome you unselfishly sacrificed.
10. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder level.
11. You can tell us that we are beautiful even without ogling other women.
12. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
13. No don’t cut your hair. Ever.
14. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
15. Don’t ask me what I’m thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss
16. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
17. If you don’t allow us to wear Victoria’s Secret, don’t expect us to act like “Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi” bahus. Period.
18. Consider Shopping a mini-vacation. We need it, just like you do.
***Men are like bike helmets. Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly.***