1. Avoid negative people, they have a problem for every solution.
2. Parents are a blessing. Time with them is precious.
3. Hard work always pays off in the end. Tiredness is much better than disappointed.
4. Travel more. Try new experiences.
5. Life is good. Enjoy good moments, let bad ones be teachers.
6. Loyalty is beautiful. Hang on tight to loyal friends and co-workers.
7. Read and write more.
8. Standing up for what’s right can be difficult. Even more difficult is looking at yourself in the mirror when you don’t.
9. “Be good but don’t waste any time proving it.”
10. Accept yourself just as God made you.
11. Solve harder problems.
12. Life is too short to work somewhere where your hard work and loyalty are not appreciated.